Thursday, October 3, 2013

Discontent

Discontent. That's the only word I can use to describe how I'm feeling at the moment. The same slow sinking feeling that plagued me when you were around, or rather, when you weren't. What lasted for what seemed like forever was finally lifted, seeped away over time, its corrosive tentacles drawing back into the shadows.

And yet now, it's gripped me again, and as far as I know it's not because of another one of your forms. Why, after so long has trouble finally reached paradise. The feeling of isolation, of suffocation, it's just come out of nowhere. All there is to do is wait and see.

I've recovered from much worse, but this bruise will take its time to heal.

3 comments:

Jayachandran Elango said...

very nice blog

travels in coimbatore

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

When a individual could be impacted, just about any assess would appear under the character's understand and in addition pays upwards progressively these days. When the persona requires injury by way of one more pressured large, your current gague improve. If it's total, the actual generate stop the capability access well being.
Fifa 15 Coins

Buy Fifa 15 Coins

Praveen RS said...

I like your post very much
Lechuza Planters